You deserve a worry-free home buying or selling experience.
Buying or selling a home is a huge moment in your life, and you want to do it:
- with expert guidance
- and with every detail executed flawlessly.
Yet, you still feel daunted by the whole process.
- Will I find the right home?
- Can we close on one home in time to buy another without overlap?
- What if I don’t know enough about what to look for in a new home?
- What if I don’t know enough to negotiate the best deal for my current home?
- Is it even possible to enter a real estate transaction without stress?
- WHERE DO I EVEN START?
I feel you.
I’ve been there myself.
Have we met?
I’m Kat, a real estate expert focused on supporting your unique home buying or selling needs so these questions never keep you up at night.You’ll sleep soundly knowing I’ve got you (and your dream house is on the way)!
Columbus Has Always Been Home For Me
I grew up here, and am now raising my own family in this thriving community. I truly love living here, which is why helping you find the right home in the Chattahoochee Valley is such a joy for me.
Expand Your Reach
And did I mention I’m a licensed REALTOR® in Georgia and Alabama? Being right on state lines can be tricky when looking to buy or sell, but my expanded reach means you have more options with less fuss. Especially if you’re not sure which side of the Chattahoochee you want to land on. We’ll find your perfect spot together.
Helping You Feel Safe and Secure in Your Home
My background is in communication and leadership development, skills that have served me well as an active REALTOR® in Columbus, GA. My first priority is understanding your wants and needs (everyone is different), so I can provide the best support to your selling or buying experience. We’re all about honest, open real-talk here, to give you the information you need to make the best decision for YOU. After all, that’s why I do what I do. Making sure you arrive at a home where you feel comfortable, safe, and secure is my main goal — whatever that means to you. I’ll meet you wherever you are with zero judgment, whether you’re a total real estate pro or a first-timer, to support you through your next buying or selling experience.
Building Community, One Family at a Time
Community involvement has always been one of my great passions; it is meaningful to me to put in the work to help our community evolve. I bring that community-based leadership and service directly to you as a REALTOR®. Whether you’re looking for the right prospective buyer, figuring out which neighborhoods are a good fit for you or looking for new ways to involve yourself in the community, I have the expertise and relationships to support you. We can work out together, too! (Yep, you read that right.) When I’m not finding the home of your dreams or volunteering in the community, I also teach group fitness classes at Max Fitness Elite, and, of course, spending time with my family is my number one.
Ultimately, home is where the heart is. And it's up to you to decide what makes a house a home. Everyone has a different vision of home. I love my career because it is a way to make a tangible impact through buying or selling your home, ushering you from one chapter of your life to the next.
Together, we build community, one family at a time.
(And if you want to compare our favorite Harry Potter movies, I’m here for that, too.)
A Little More About Kat:
If I ate one food for the rest of my life it would be:
Ice cream. With rainbow sprinkles. That’s the important part. And yes, it has to be rainbow, not chocolate sprinkles.
My go-to outfit is:
Workout pants and a T-shirt.
On my day off, you can find me:
Chilling poolside with a good book or podcast.
How I take my coffee:
A little cream, a little sugar. Though these days some salted caramel protein shake makes a great creamer replacement with some extra protein boost.
Most likely to binge-watch:
If I could meet one person it would be:
Alton Brown. Food+Science+Nerd+ATLien.
Education & Accolades
- B.A. - Communication, Columbus State University (2004)
- MBA - Business Administration, Columbus State University (2012)
- Graduate study - Communication, University of Hawai’i - Manoa
- “5 Under 40” - Columbus and the Valley Magazine
- “Rising Star” - Columbus and the Valley Magazine
- Circle of Excellence, 2019, 2020, 2021 - Columbus Board of REALTORS®
- Graduate, REALTOR® Institute (GRI) - National Association of REALTORS®
- Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR) - Real Estate Buyer’s Agent Council (REBAC)
- Seller Representative Specialist (SRS) - Real Estate Business Institute (REBI)
- Real Estate Negotiation Expert (RENE) - Real Estate Business Institute (REBI)
- Military Relocation Professional (MRP) - National Association of REALTORS®
- e-Pro - National Association of REALTORS®
- C2EX Endorsed - National Association of REALTORS®
With decades of experience working and residing in the Columbus area, I am eager to foster local community engagement. I’m an active participant in these organizations, among others:
- Max Fitness Elite (Group Fitness Instructor)
- Muscogee County Library Foundation (Trustee)
- StartUp Columbus (Facilitator)
- Youth Orchestra of Greater Columbus (Former Marketing Director)
- Columbus Georgia Young Professionals (2016 Chair)
- Junior League of Columbus (Sustaining Member)
- CSU Alumni Association (Past President)
- American Mensa (Area Coordinator, Test Proctor)
- Steeplechase at Callaway Gardens (Volunteer Co-Coordinator)
- Phi Mu Fraternity for Women (Alumna Member)
I care about the Columbus community! Relocating? Ask me about local organizations and programs of interest, and how you can get involved too.
Wanna work together?
Ready to call the Chattahoochee Valley home? Ready to stick that “For Sale” sign in your front yard? Ready to do it with expert support?
Why choose Kat as your Realtor?
4 good reasons: